Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 6 of 15

Thread: List of Members that Infringe Copyright

  1. #1

    Exclamation List of Members that Infringe Copyright



    We are seeing more members infringing copyright by taking photo or images from the brand owners website and post their own.

    All members found doing so shall be banned and their username posted here.

    If you found a listing that infringe copyright, please report or post the link here.

    We protect all members that report on such listings.

    List of Members that infringe copyright

    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    I am the Administrator & Moderator here. You can either PM or email me at me@deluxemall.com for any support issues or when you spot a fake bag or any illegal activities here.

    If someone is asking you to pay via western union or bank transfer for sales of bags, please contact us immediately. If you are unsure of your seller, please contact us.


    Please Do not contact me for authentication of bags. Please try the following Bag Authentication Section

  2. #2

    Default

    Hi kelly, the following members violated the infringe rules : leluxuria Atelie, Nepherisis & bagscraze.

    *
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote IP address: 220.255.1.59

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Hi kelly, the following members violated the infringe rules : leluxuria Atelie, Nepherisis & bagscraze.

    *
    Show White, please identify which of my active listings violate copyright infringement?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote IP address: 218.186.14.12

  4. #4

    Default

    Hi Kelly, Posh2Me has violate the infringe rules. You can look Posh2Me up on instagram and you'll discover most of the pics posted originate from our fellow deluxemall members.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote IP address: 82.145.219.33

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chn21 View Post
    Hi Kelly, Posh2Me has violate the infringe rules. You can look Posh2Me up on instagram and you'll discover most of the pics posted originate from our fellow deluxemall members.
    Chn21 : hi, im the owner of posh2me. I just read your message. Can u plesse tell me which pict i post without permission? Because all the pict i took from DM, I have contacted the owner and tell them that i want to resell their bag on my instagram for indonesian market. Therefore, you can ask the owner first before post it here. Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote IP address: 39.211.112.58

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inilisa View Post
    Chn21 : hi, im the owner of posh2me. I just read your message. Can u plesse tell me which pict i post without permission? Because all the pict i took from DM, I have contacted the owner and tell them that i want to resell their bag on my instagram for indonesian market. Therefore, you can ask the owner first before post it here. Thank you.
    I am sorry to inform you that Deluxemall no longer allowed overseas seller to post and sell anymore.

    If you like to buy from Deluxemall and resell in your own market, we have no issue on that but you are not allowed to post and sell here.
    I am the Administrator & Moderator here. You can either PM or email me at me@deluxemall.com for any support issues or when you spot a fake bag or any illegal activities here.

    If someone is asking you to pay via western union or bank transfer for sales of bags, please contact us immediately. If you are unsure of your seller, please contact us.


    Please Do not contact me for authentication of bags. Please try the following Bag Authentication Section

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. List of Blacklisted Members that are found selling fakes
    By Kelly in forum Hall of Shame & Scam Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-12-13, 10:46 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-03-13, 05:50 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-12-11, 05:15 PM
  4. Posting Guideline on Copyright Infringement
    By Kelly in forum Learn how to Buy and Sell your Bags Here
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-11, 09:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any problem posting, no activation email, unable to login or notice any suspicious activities, you can email us at me@deluxemall.com. We do our best to response within 24 hours.